The CNP Research Library Membership provides:
- One-year access to all FIVE online Nutritional Psychology Research Libraries, which together contain 2,000+ research studies
- The ability to perform keyword searches by research category, study title, or CNP Summary
- Access to CNP-written abstracts summarizing many of the studies
- The ability to create your own personalized library of research studies
- Discounts on upcoming courses in Nutritional Psychology (NP 110 available beginning late March)
- The ability to join a growing community of like-minded individuals passionate about Nutritional Psychology
Please note that the information in the CNP Membership Research Library is not to be used for diagnosis, assessment, intervention or treatment of any kind. The research contained in the library is informational in nature and to be used as such.