CNP offers a unique opportunity for individuals with specific expertise to get involved in shaping the growth of the field of Nutritional Psychology. Contributors volunteer their time on a monthly basis to complete projects that develop areas of both the field and our organization. CNP’s Contributors play a vital role, and we are grateful for their commitment. More information, including examples of projects our Contributors are working on, can be found below.
Curating the NP Research Libraries through consolidating and reviewing published research studies
Co-authoring educational courses and reviewing curriculum content
Writing articles in the area(s) of NP-related expertise for publication on CNP’s website or other field-related resources
Creating the structure and policies for new CNP programs
If you have expertise in areas relating to Nutritional Psychology and would like to take part in contributing to the field’s growth, please see our current list of Volunteer Positions. After you have viewed available positions and understood their requirements, please complete and submit the volunteer application along with your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions are considered on a competitive basis, and you will receive a response within two weeks of application submission for the Contributor Program.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CNP Contributor!
• Positions are fully remote and on a volunteer basis
• Six (6) hours per month minimum for a 1-year term
• Adherence to all CNP Policies and Guidelines (provided upon application acceptance)
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus demonstrated interest and expertise in one or more areas related to Nutritional Psychology
• Must be self-motivated, organized, and have excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please note that submission of an application is not a guarantee of acceptance, as positions are competitive and their number is limited.